Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Information Systems Session 1 - 270410

Yesterday was my first day on INFORMATION SYSTEM (IS) and I was very fortunate to have Enrique Dans, one of the most IT savvy person I have ever met, as my professor.

For those who understand Spanish, you can find his blog at http://www.enriquedans.com. He uses his blog to air and exchange academic ideas which I feel is an excellent and innovative way to communicate. More importantly, he keeps up to date with the latest IS development via numerous online newspapers and journals. Do try to goggle his name if you are interested to find out more about him.

As this is the first time I'm blogging, I will keep it short and sweet. Basically, after attending Enrique's lesson, I began to feel the importance of IS especially in this era. I will be exploring Google Reading, Delicious, Manager Email, Twitter and Foursquare in time to come. Meanwhile, I will continue to explore the beauty of Blogger and hopefully Enrique can give me a few tips if he happens to read my post.

Adios amigos!

1 comment:

  1. Here I am :-) It's been a while since I don't use Blogger, but feel free to shoot questions...

    ReplyDelete