Thursday, April 29, 2010

Information Systems Session 2 - 290410

Today we learned about industry disruption and the difficulty in keeping up with the speed at which technology is changing. Personally, I believe that key to success in this era is to embrace technological change with an open mind. In this way one will be more willing to learn and improve him/herself to ensure relevancy in the working society.

As mentioned in my last blog entry, there are many applications which I would like to explore. Today, I explored an application called http://delicious.com/ and I posted a tag under imbaa32011. There are a few entries which I'm not sure if they are from A3 but at least I saw Juanccarillo's blog being tag under imbaa32011.

Now, my question for industry disruption would be: What do you think is the next disruptive innovation in the market, and what big names will topple as a result?

Please feel free to air your opinions. Adios amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment