Friday, April 30, 2010

Interstate Programme 2010

Each year, IE Business School co-sponsors the Interstate Programme, an annual venture that brings together students enrolled in elite MBA programs in the US and Europe to analyze developments in the European Union (EU) and its relations with the US in a global context.

This year, I was fortunate enough to be 1 of 7 students selected to represent IE Business School for this prestigious event. Interstate 2010 will be held on from 30 May to 2 Jun 10 at Renaissance Hotel in the heart of Brussels. Meanwhile, I will try to research and absorb as much information as possible so as to better prepare myself for the programme.

I'm looking forward towards this event and to share the knowledge and experience gained with my peers subsequently.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! please post how it went and what you most like from this interstate program!

    ReplyDelete